Fees and Insurance
Fees and Insurance
Currently, the Institute of Behavioral Sciences is accepting certain private insurance, please call to see if your insurance is part of our panel. In addition, all major credit cards, ATM or checks are accepted. All fees are due the day of service. The full fee is due for any missed appointment if not canceled within 48 hours. Face to Face, Telehealth, Video or Telephone appointment sessions are charged the same rate irrespective of the interface or delivery method.
- The fee for service is $150.00 per individual therapy session (approximately 50 minutes in length).
- The fee for service is $160.00 per Conjoint (Marital / Family/ Couples/ Systems) therapy session (approximately 60-80 minutes in length).
- The fee for service is $75.00 per group therapy session (approximately 50 minutes in length).
Specialty Services Levels (I) through (V) are reserved for cases with higher complexity that can include more than one therapist, among other providers and team members. The services may extend sessions for 2-6 hours during prolong or advance exposure therapy, in-home services, case management, psychotherapy and arbitration with government agencies. Please ask your therapist for further information regarding your specific case. If, after the intake assessment, it is determined that you are in any of the specialty levels, you will be notified before any services or charges are rendered.
- Specialty Cases Level (I)
- Specialty Cases Level (II)
- Specialty Cases Level (III)
- Specialty Cases Level (IV)
- Specialty Cases Level (V)
If you qualify for out of network benefits from your insurance provider, a detailed invoice called Superbill will be provided. A Superbill is a detailed receipt of the services provided to you as the client that allows clients to be reimbursed directly from the insurer. If you need further assistance, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at (619) 387-8272.